Save Case Closed

One Truth Prevails

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new forums we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't forget to register!
Want to know the cheapest price for CC DVDs? Well head over to http://www.savecaseclosedpodcast.wordpress.com/ for info on CC DVDs
Streaming Now! Case Closed on their website, all you have to do is sign up and pay the monthly fee http://www.funimation.com/
Want info on the CC fanDUB? Head over to the SCC Podcast Website or the SCC FB page!
Case Closed S.A.V.E. Editions now available
Case Closed is now digital!!! Buy single episodes or entire seasons on iTunes!
Remember to catch Case Closed every Friday @ http://allkidsoutofthepool.com/ Check their schedule page for time listings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Which Case Closed Movie between 7-10 Would you like to see dubbed
Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 am by SaveCaseClosed

» List of Manga-based episodes (Color coded)
Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:23 pm by snipe1986

» NEW SCC Podcast Website
Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:37 pm by renzo210

» Case Closed High Quality Raw Episodes (1-635)
Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Detective Conan - 20th Anniversary (Anime/Movie)
Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 12:46 pm by Heliotropic

» Detective Conan Raw Episodes
Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Spoiler Discussion
Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Heliotropic

» I Found a way to get it back case closed for more dub ep
Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:16 pm by GAMERZEROZ1

» Case Closed Episode 133-134(126-127 Japanese Count) Casting
Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 pm by SaveCaseClosed

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Members of the Organization

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gid4051
gid4051

Members of the Organization Empty
PostSubject: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Rum, Vermouth, Bourbon, Gin, Vodka....

There are many members of the organization. Some new, some old. Let's talk about the different members here. Such as Rum? How is this person?
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:35 pm

NNNOOOOO no rum not yet i'm not caught up yet lol
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:36 pm

We don't have to talk about them yet. I just figured we could use another thread to talk about the organization.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 pm

We do not really know much about Rum, except that he is of higher ranking than Gin. Honestly, we know more about Scotch than Rum and both were only recently mentioned in the manga.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.brycecampbell.me
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:39 pm

True. We do know more about Scotch than Rum. I wonder what other drinks Aoyama is going to introduce to us besides just them.
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:52 am

I vote for pina colada or strawberry daiquiri next!
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:27 am

kaitochick wrote:
I vote for pina colada or strawberry daiquiri next!

Seem you like mixtures with rum in it.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:43 am

I was thinking of wine names like Port, Merlot, or Chardonnay. I think Sherry is the only wine that was in the organization. (I could be wrong)
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:30 am

gid4051 wrote:
I was thinking of wine names like Port, Merlot, or Chardonnay. I think Sherry is the only wine that was in the organization. (I could be wrong)

Actually, there are more named after wine than Sherry. Looking through the dictionary, here are others that are based on wine:

• Vermouth
  • Kir
  • Chianti

Notice how we know all of them are female?
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Hmm yeah so the Liqour is for males and the wines are for females. That makes sense.

I don't really drink wine so I had no idea all of the names. I'm more of soda person.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:39 pm

That's kinda cool to notice. So all females and wines and all spirits are males. i wonder in then end why it was set up like that
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:46 pm

It was probably set up like that because if you think about it, the spirits sound masculine. While the wines (so far) sound feminine. Plus when you talk about one or the other, it's easier to remember which one is which. That is until there is a female spirit and male wine.

Yet again didn't Aoyama want a Rum-chan but another series had a popular character named Lum or Rum? Heck I think Haibara in the Sherry's soliloquy has said "It’s finally a confrontation with Rum-chan!"
Maybe Rum could be female or is just their nickname.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:48 pm

I doubt that rum will end up being female. but then again he could throw a curve at us just this once to keep us guessing
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:57 pm

It would be awesome if Rum turned out to be female. But sadly we just don't know. Just have to wait for more to come out.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:26 pm

gid4051 wrote:
It was probably set up like that because if you think about it, the spirits sound masculine. While the wines (so far) sound feminine. Plus when you talk about one or the other, it's easier to remember which one is which. That is until there is a female spirit and male wine.

Yet again didn't Aoyama want a Rum-chan but another series had a popular character named Lum or Rum? Heck I think Haibara in the Sherry's soliloquy has said "It’s finally a confrontation with Rum-chan!"
Maybe Rum could be female or is just their nickname.

From what I remember, there were supposedly some reports that Gosho did not originally intend to have somebody named Rum, and the character name was probably similar to a work by the same person behind Inuyasha.

As for the pattern, I think Detective Conan World, which is one of my major references in my Detective Conan reviews, though I could be wrong, already listed a pattern in the alcoholic code names.
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 12:29 am

Hmm interesting. Somehow I missed the fact that all the females seem to be wines and males spirits.
That's kind of cool. But yeah, there probably will be some kind of curve ball like Rum being a woman or something. That could be interesting, though.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:05 pm

I am reading chapter 906 and Haibara reveals a bit more detail about Rum. Apparently, Rum is the second in command at Black Org, which may mean that he has more power and freedom than Vermouth, who also seems to do her own thing.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:35 pm

Hmm interesting. *go reads 906* The descriptions/rumors of rum sound interesting too. My guess would be that he likes to change personalities on the fly or he's good at disguises.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:44 pm

gid4051 wrote:
Hmm interesting. *go reads 906* The descriptions/rumors of rum sound interesting too. My guess would be that he likes to change personalities on the fly or he's good at disguises.

Not too sure about that, Haibara mentions in that same chapter that all the various people that could be Rum share a common trait, so I doubt that Rum is any good at disguises. If anything, Vermouth and Kaito Kuroba are really the only great masters of disguise, though Toichi Kuroba might be good at it too, since he is Kaito's father, the original KID, and even the one who taught Yukiko and Vermouth the art of disguise.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:45 pm

True, Haibara did say that about Rum. Looks like we'll just have to wait until more info comes out.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:08 pm

The case that started in 906 ended recently in chapter 908 and it looks like there is a bit more info on Rum. It seems that Rum lost an eye, because Haibara said Rum has an artificial eye in one eye socket, though which one is not clear.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:38 am

So Rum is either a pirate or secretly Mad Eye Moody. Razz Kidding aside, Rum sounds a bit more interesting. Sadly the manga will be hiatus for roughly a month in celebration for Magic Kaito 1412 Anime coming out and three new Magic Kaito chapters will be released too. Maybe we will hear more about Rum after the "Kid Break" in November.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:16 pm

introducing a Harry Potter Cross over would be a huge boost to this movement lol. and there is my new challenge catch up before the month is up
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:10 pm

snipe1986 wrote:
introducing a Harry Potter Cross over would be a huge boost to this movement lol.  and there is my new challenge catch up before the month is up

Might also present some legal challenges, especially since Conan Doyle went after Leblanc, when the latter tried to write a Sherlock vs Lupin story.

Then again, I think I remember reading in the manga version of the karaoke case before Jimmy gets abducted that the Rudolph song had to be used with permission too.

As for your challenge, better hurry up, because there are only two days left in the month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members of the Organization   Members of the Organization Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members of the Organization
Page 1 of 1