Save Case Closed

One Truth Prevails

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new forums we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't forget to register!
Want to know the cheapest price for CC DVDs? Well head over to http://www.savecaseclosedpodcast.wordpress.com/ for info on CC DVDs
Streaming Now! Case Closed on their website, all you have to do is sign up and pay the monthly fee http://www.funimation.com/
Want info on the CC fanDUB? Head over to the SCC Podcast Website or the SCC FB page!
Case Closed S.A.V.E. Editions now available
Case Closed is now digital!!! Buy single episodes or entire seasons on iTunes!
Remember to catch Case Closed every Friday @ http://allkidsoutofthepool.com/ Check their schedule page for time listings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Which Case Closed Movie between 7-10 Would you like to see dubbed
Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 am by SaveCaseClosed

» List of Manga-based episodes (Color coded)
Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:23 pm by snipe1986

» NEW SCC Podcast Website
Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:37 pm by renzo210

» Case Closed High Quality Raw Episodes (1-635)
Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Detective Conan - 20th Anniversary (Anime/Movie)
Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 12:46 pm by Heliotropic

» Detective Conan Raw Episodes
Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Spoiler Discussion
Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Heliotropic

» I Found a way to get it back case closed for more dub ep
Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:16 pm by GAMERZEROZ1

» Case Closed Episode 133-134(126-127 Japanese Count) Casting
Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 pm by SaveCaseClosed

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Spoiler Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Naturally with where we are at in the manga/anime, there are quite a few compelling mysteries. This thread can be used to discuss many of the current theories/mysteries, or simply be used to discuss things others may not have got around to yet, like the latest anime episode or manga chapter.
As a side note, using spoiler tags would probably be a safe bet just so people don't unintentionally spoil themselves.

(Now I'm not sure about the rules to linking to manga scanlations, so I've only provided some context with minimal panels used to better explain everything. Images can easily be removed if this is a problem)

Anime
Most Recent Subbed Episode - 806 (Next Episode on February 10th)
Current RAW Episode - Episode 807 (Next Episode on February 13th)

Manga
Most Recent Scanlation - 949
Current RAW File - 950
Official English Manga - Volume 57

Movie
Latest subbed movie is 19.
Movie 20 promo and trailer are available to watch here: http://www.conan-movie.jp/

Who is the Mystery Girl? File 875-939 / Episode 756 - Current (File 909+ has not received an anime adaptation yet):

Enter the Rum Arc! File 898-925 / Episode 783 - Current (File 909+ has not received an anime adaptation):

*DISCLAIMER* - I did not come up with the following theories. They are only referenced here, all in one spot to provide a clear, streamlined explanation of sorts.
Rum post is in progress. Still have some things to add to it.

Episode 795 - Light Spoilers/Synopsis:

Last edited by Heliotropic on Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:58 am; edited 34 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ShuichiAkai84/posts
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 3:06 am

Episode 796:

File 934 Spoiler Summary:

File 935 Spoiler Summary:

File 936 Spoiler Summary:

File 937 Spoiler Summary:

File 938 Spoiler Summary:

Episode 797:
Back to top Go down
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 10:55 am

A couple quick updates.

File 934 and 935 has been released in English, though I can't find the sub-group responsible. EDIT: 936 has just been released, and it seems like someone is translating from the Vietnamese scans and sub group "Rocketeam". This being said, the translation does seem to match up quite well with the spoiler translations, so I don't really think there are any huge inaccuracies.

We are currently on break for both the anime and manga. 798 will air on Crunchyroll next week, and 939 will mark the start of a new case in the manga on November 16th-18th.
We should get news of future Conan surprises this week, or next issue of Shonen Sunday.

The TV special airing on January 9th-16th seems to be split into two parts, and is one hour each. It seems that they probably couldn't do a 2 hour special on a Saturday. No clue if this special will later be available on a DVD as a 2 hour special...

Movie 20 trailer should be released soon after the title reveal in the first Shonen Sunday on December, which is the 2nd. However, text spoilers usually come out on Saturdays, so we could learn of the title on the 28th of November. A trailer should follow soon after the official announcement.

Last edited by Heliotropic on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SaveCaseClosed
SaveCaseClosed

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 1:04 pm

With it being 20 years, I'm sure there will be a few big reveals. Hard to tell what though. Movie 20 looks like it might end up breaking more records at the box office in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:26 pm

SaveCaseClosed wrote:
With it being 20 years, I'm sure there will be a few big reveals. Hard to tell what though. Movie 20 looks like it might end up breaking more records at the box office in Japan.

I suppose it depends on what you mean my "big". They say they want to do something special, but really, every couple years they have something they can "celebrate" lol!
So far out of the 20 "surprises", nothing has been extraordinary, just a countdown of typical things to better market the upcoming anniversary and movie. I guess we'll see in the coming weeks though.

Movie 19 will be a hard one to beat. Kaitou Kid movies usually do quite well, and MK1412 ran from 2014-2015, so that probably helped quite a bit with M19's success. I could definitely see this movie doing it though. I don't think the movie will end up revealing anything significant though.
Back to top Go down
TRAVISAKATJ
VIP
VIP
TRAVISAKATJ

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 3:54 pm

is this movie going to be canon?
Back to top Go down
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 4:40 pm

TRAVISAKATJ wrote:
is this movie going to be canon?

Nope. Though I suppose it could still follow close to what we expect in canon, or even have a pre-canon reveal like Movie 18...
Back to top Go down
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:59 pm

The most current case has been translated (936-938), and we are completely up to date with Japan.

The person translating the last several files (934,935,936,937,and 938) goes by "TheWatchfulGent" and will continue to translate until the end of the year. They said 939 would be out a day or so after the Indonesian scan is released. He said he was translating from Indonesian to English (probably initially from Chinese), despite the Vietnamese watermark on the scans.

Mystery Tour episodes also confirmed for Nov 28th and Dec 5th (Dec 5th and Dec 12th on Crunchyroll), so we'll be tied for the longest streak of AOs in a row since 2000.
It's possible that unless Kamaitachi airs on Dec 12th/19th, we won't see canon return until at least January 23rd.

The most recent Animal crossing hints:
Clover is directed towards Movie 20, and the other three seem to be directed towards the upcoming File (939).

Spade/Shinichi ♤:Next case is the "Department Store" lol
Heart/Ran ♡:You did it, Ai-chan and Ayumi-chan♡
Diamond/Haibara ♢:How do I look? I bet you didn't recognize me (υ_υ)
Clover/Kaito ♧:FD vs. Mustang! Can't wait to see it~
Translation by シェルリー/Shelury@黒 @Shelury
Back to top Go down
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 2:55 pm

File 939 has been released, and it seems that it is Christmas time in Conan (albeit a little early)

There seems to be no updates again this week in regards to the 20 surprises.

File 939 Spoiler Summary:
Back to top Go down
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 10:05 pm

File 939 is now out in English. Seems like translations have really picked up pace. Let's hope it stays this way!

No break next week, so we should see File 940 on Monday, Wednesday at the latest.

Updated the Mystery Girl section as well.

File 940 Spoiler Summary:
Back to top Go down
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 10:19 am

File 942 hasn't been officially released yet, and it'll probably come out Wednesday in both Chinese and Japanese, however, we have got a fairly good text summary of the entire file so far (text spoilers leak on Saturdays).

I have more to update to the MG section once 941 and 942 get their English translations as well.

File 942 Spoiler Summary:
Back to top Go down
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 4:51 am

Updated the main post.

Movie 20 website updated on December 12th. The promo video has changed as well, and they have now cleared up the sludge that was once hiding the text.
The movie title is officially called "The Darkest Nightmare" and the new trailer has been added to the website.

Some translations from Spimer:

Episode 802 aired this week as the final part of the Mystery Tour. Episode 803 will air next week and will be the last episode we see until January 16th on Crunchyroll. So enjoy the break, and use this time to catch up!

In the previous file, it was revealed, finally after all these years that Chiba does indeed have a first name. As a reference to his VA (despite the kanji being different), Chiba's first name is Kazunobu.

Text spoilers for 943 have also been released.

File 943 Spoiler Summary:

My impressions on some of the latest episodes:
Back to top Go down
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 10:28 am

Text spoilers for 945 has been released, and a majority of the panels have been uploaded to a blog "somewhere". The full file should be released in Chinese today.

Translations by DCTP user Spimer
File 945 Spoiler Summary:

Here's my thoughts on some of the recent anime originals...

798: This episode has a couple gimmicks that would make it somewhat enjoyable. It has one of the most ridiculous opening scenes you'll ever see in the anime... It's a fairly average Detective Boys episodes with a "unique" case.

799: This is a rather boring episode. Aside from one certain comedic bit (which is kind of a throwback to Episode 4 in some ways), it really isn't worth watching.

800: I liked the mystery bit of this case, and felt it was reasonably good for a one-part AO. I'd recommend giving this one a whirl.

801-802: This year's mystery tour wasn't utterly disappointing, in fact, I liked the first part quite a bit but it kind of waned on me after that. It's a lot better than the previous years, so I felt it was at the very least, decent, even if the "mystery" part of the tour wasn't great.

803: Probably one of the worst of the recent AOs. It was really bland, the case wasn't interesting, and there wasn't really any saving grace. I'd skip this one.
Back to top Go down
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:53 am

948 is out - and the plot is picking up! Since scanlations have been coming out rather quickly, I'd simply wait for the English release before reading this... but for anyone interested...
Text Spoilers:

Also, the last few episodes in the anime have been fairly enjoyable thus far.
The two specials lived up to my expectations and were rather solid AO episodes. They feature a guest star "Ichikawa Ebizo" who was rather likable, and the case had a decent mystery. The comedy was essentially the highlight of the episodes for me, but I felt it had good pacing and was overall entertaining.

Episode 806 on the other hand... Is another "quirky" episode, rather similar to the Comedian episode we got awhile back. The mystery in this case is well... rather obvious, but there are some salvageable aspects of the episode, mainly the jokes and concept. I think it's worth a watch.

Crunchyroll also airs episodes on Wednesdays @ 3PM EST for premium users, just 4 days after Japan... so this is a huge change.
807 will come out Wednesday, my fear for that episode is that it will really feel dragged out, since I can definitely tell who the culprit is and have a gist of how they did it.

Canon will return with episode 808, the following week. If you haven't caught up, getting there before Feb 17th is a good option as the series will have some important/exciting cases soon.
Back to top Go down
SaveCaseClosed
SaveCaseClosed

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 2:35 pm

Feels like it's been forever since we've had a story episode.
Back to top Go down
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 pm

SaveCaseClosed wrote:
Feels like it's been forever since we've had a story episode.

Last time was October 3rd. After episode 793 everything has been an anime original. We broke the record of most AOs in a row (previous record was 9 back in 2000). We've had 14 in a row, 16 if you include the remasters. Not to mention a 3 week break starting in December... It truly has been forever. I imagine this has to do with Gosho's hospitalization, which put the manga on hold, and they didn't want the anime to catch up.

Though with Episode 808, 809, 810, and 811, things are going to change. 812 isn't confirmed yet, but given Kawanakajima is 5 files, 812 should be a plot based episode too (assuming it's 3 parts).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spoiler Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Discussion   Spoiler Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Discussion
Page 1 of 1