Save Case Closed

One Truth Prevails

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new forums we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't forget to register!
Want to know the cheapest price for CC DVDs? Well head over to http://www.savecaseclosedpodcast.wordpress.com/ for info on CC DVDs
Streaming Now! Case Closed on their website, all you have to do is sign up and pay the monthly fee http://www.funimation.com/
Want info on the CC fanDUB? Head over to the SCC Podcast Website or the SCC FB page!
Case Closed S.A.V.E. Editions now available
Case Closed is now digital!!! Buy single episodes or entire seasons on iTunes!
Remember to catch Case Closed every Friday @ http://allkidsoutofthepool.com/ Check their schedule page for time listings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Which Case Closed Movie between 7-10 Would you like to see dubbed
Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 am by SaveCaseClosed

» List of Manga-based episodes (Color coded)
Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:23 pm by snipe1986

» NEW SCC Podcast Website
Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:37 pm by renzo210

» Case Closed High Quality Raw Episodes (1-635)
Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Detective Conan - 20th Anniversary (Anime/Movie)
Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 12:46 pm by Heliotropic

» Detective Conan Raw Episodes
Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Spoiler Discussion
Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Heliotropic

» I Found a way to get it back case closed for more dub ep
Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:16 pm by GAMERZEROZ1

» Case Closed Episode 133-134(126-127 Japanese Count) Casting
Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 pm by SaveCaseClosed

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Magic Kaito (The Series)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gid4051
gid4051

Magic Kaito (The Series) Empty
PostSubject: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 3:48 pm

So for any person that for some reason lives under a rock; Magic Kaito, the series that Kaitou Kid originated in, is getting an anime series this fall. The studio that is producing the series is A-1 Pictures and is confirmed to begin October 4.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2014-08-22/magic-kaito-tv-anime-to-premiere-on-october-4/.77906

What do you guys think about this?
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Didn't he already have a series of specials or is this like his own full blown show now
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:09 pm

From what it seems this is full blown show. It's part of the 20 year anniversary of Conan and will show just before Conan. (Making it Aoyamo Hour more or less on the network) Don't know how many episodes it's going to be but they first announced this like a month ago but more details were released recently.

I personally am excited for this. I hope that there will be new original content than just what we get from the manga. However that may not happen.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:18 pm

New content would always be nice but then again i've never read the manga so ya it's all new to me lol minus the specials that aired
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:26 pm

The manga is quite easy to find on the internet but it's rather weird. The art style is different than today's style and the humor is rather immature/inappropriate for today for my standards. Remember this series was made back in 1987/1988 before Aoyama did work on Conan.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Hmm i will have to look for it then. i have a manga app on my phone so hopefully it should be there lol
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:11 am

gid4051 wrote:
The manga is quite easy to find on the internet but it's rather weird. The art style is different than today's style and the humor is rather immature/inappropriate for today for my standards. Remember this  series was made back in 1987/1988 before Aoyama did work on Conan.

The newer chapters, like Phantom Lady, seem similar to today's art style though.

Anyway, the specials that aired as part of DC were annoying because Conan's cameos were too distracting, so hopefully this series does not have that problem.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.brycecampbell.me
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 7:48 pm

Yeah those Conan cameos were pretty distracting and really threw off "timeline" of Magic Kaito with Detective Conan series.

I really do hope that they do the Phantom Lady arc, I want to see more Touichi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:19 pm

gid4051 wrote:
Yeah those Conan cameos were pretty distracting and really threw off "timeline" of Magic Kaito with Detective Conan series.

I really do hope that they do the Phantom Lady arc, I want to see more Touichi. Very Happy

The two series do supposedly take place in the same universe, but I think they just added the Conan cameos as an excuse to air the exploits of Kaito Kuroba as part of the DC anime. As for seeing more Toichi, I am not really excited about seeing more of him, unless it pertains to his death which is the main mystery of Magic Kaito and why Kaito, Toichi's son, took up the mantle of KID.
Back to top Go down
Iam1412Te
VIP
VIP
Iam1412Te

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:49 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing references to the characters of the past but if they gave Kaito's father a bigger role than he's already played he kind of loses that mysterious aura that he has
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xxWhitephantom1412
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:48 pm

More info has come out about the anime and it sounds like there will be original stuff. Some of the episodes sound like they will be the heists from Kid's perceptive. Sounds exciting!
Back to top Go down
Iam1412Te
VIP
VIP
Iam1412Te

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:52 pm

What about the other Magic Kaito episodes
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:54 pm

Nothing so far unfortunately. Sad I'll try to stay up to date on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Iam1412Te
VIP
VIP
Iam1412Te

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:23 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:56 am

Okay some more news. The anime is going to be 24 episodes long. Also there is going to be a Magic Kaito 3 chapter story in Shonen Sunday that will put DC on hiatus for roughly a month.

http://www.dctp.ws/2014/09/13/new-magic-kaito-chapters-in-october-conan-manga-goes-on-hiatus/
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:28 pm

gid4051 wrote:
Okay some more news. The anime is going to be 24 episodes long. Also there is going to be a Magic Kaito 3 chapter story in Shonen Sunday that will put DC on hiatus for roughly a month.

http://www.dctp.ws/2014/09/13/new-magic-kaito-chapters-in-october-conan-manga-goes-on-hiatus/

Just noticed this on DCTP and shared in on Google+ and the SCC Facebook page. If I had to guess, this this is probably to celebrate the anime adaptation.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Mostly likely yes. Also at the end of chapter 908 there is a little note that says, "Staring from #44, The commemoration for 'Magic Kaito' will begin and continue for three weeks! Who is the 'Black Kaito' that appears before Kid?"

A black Kaito? This sounds interesting. A sort of Anti-Kid?
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:16 pm

gid4051 wrote:
Mostly likely yes. Also at the end of chapter 908 there is a little note that says, "Staring from #44, The commemoration for 'Magic Kaito' will begin and continue for three weeks! Who is the 'Black Kaito' that appears before Kid?"

A black Kaito? This sounds interesting. A sort of Anti-Kid?

It could be, but from what I have seen in my following of manga and anime is that Kaitous are usually good guys. Also, if my memory is correct, though it looks like Kaito Kuroba did go up against Noir and Nightmare, who were thieves themselves, in the last full volume published of the series. I do not think I am ready for another thief to appear just yet, unless it gives us further clues to finding Pandora.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:32 pm

I guess that I have to correct myself. Two of the three new chapters of Magic Kaito have been posted online and the new Phantom thief thing seems to be much more interesting that I thought it would be, because the new thief looks eerily similar to Kaito Kuroba.

Update: while reading the second chapter it appears that like Kaito, Kaito Corbeau, the new thief, has a connection with Toichi Kuroba, the original KID, since Kaito Corbeau calls Toichi a fellow disciple.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Ok it's been two months since the latest chapter of MK. That Kaito Corbeau really fooled me into thinking that was Toichi alive and well. It doesn't help that in MK1412 the very first episode hinted a bit that Toichi might be alive. Yet again for all we know, it could be Chikage dressed up much like her husband instead. Or it could be someone we have yet meet.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Not too sure if anyone noticed, but Crunchyroll has got the Magic Kaito anime, as announced on their site. I am about to start watching this.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Just saw that too. They have the first four episodes up right now and will put up episodes every week. Hopefully this will get more episodes of Conan as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Kaito (The Series)   Magic Kaito (The Series) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Kaito (The Series)
Page 1 of 1