Save Case Closed

One Truth Prevails

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new forums we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't forget to register!
Want to know the cheapest price for CC DVDs? Well head over to http://www.savecaseclosedpodcast.wordpress.com/ for info on CC DVDs
Streaming Now! Case Closed on their website, all you have to do is sign up and pay the monthly fee http://www.funimation.com/
Want info on the CC fanDUB? Head over to the SCC Podcast Website or the SCC FB page!
Case Closed S.A.V.E. Editions now available
Case Closed is now digital!!! Buy single episodes or entire seasons on iTunes!
Remember to catch Case Closed every Friday @ http://allkidsoutofthepool.com/ Check their schedule page for time listings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Which Case Closed Movie between 7-10 Would you like to see dubbed
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 am by SaveCaseClosed

» List of Manga-based episodes (Color coded)
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:23 pm by snipe1986

» NEW SCC Podcast Website
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:37 pm by renzo210

» Case Closed High Quality Raw Episodes (1-635)
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Detective Conan - 20th Anniversary (Anime/Movie)
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 12:46 pm by Heliotropic

» Detective Conan Raw Episodes
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Spoiler Discussion
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Heliotropic

» I Found a way to get it back case closed for more dub ep
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:16 pm by GAMERZEROZ1

» Case Closed Episode 133-134(126-127 Japanese Count) Casting
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 pm by SaveCaseClosed

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie

Go down 
+2
kaitochick
gid4051
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gid4051
gid4051

Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Watched the movie several times, loved it. Rather well done. Good character interaction. Ending makes me want a Lupin The Third VS Kaitou KID Moive.

What about you guys? What was some of your favorite scenes?
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:18 am

Would totally pay money to see a Lupin the Third vs Kaito Kid movie. That would make my day! Smile

Loved the movie too. I liked how the FBI even made an appearance. I also found the dialog to be pretty funny. A lot of funny gags. The banter between Conan and Jigen had me busting up laughing.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:22 am

Don't you mean Conan and Papa? Razz *dodges gunfire* Ok I'll stop.

I was a bit surprised to see the FBI there. Although James's reaction was priceless. There's just so many gags that they used.

On a side note, I would totally join you in paying money to see a Lupin vs Kid movie. It's such a good idea.
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:32 am

hahaha yes Conan and "Papa". That was hilarious! Lupin vs Kid is definitely a great idea.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:44 am

Katio would have to one up on Lupin. Nakamori would team up with Zetigata. Heji would be thrown in there somewhere. Crazy witches and girls with mops. It would be spectacular.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Dont forget a brief Conan cameo in the background lol. But the movie was great. i was hoping for more screen time for certain character interactions but overall i cant complain. It was a great movie and i loved how the two different art styles meshed together.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Of course there has to be a Conan cameo otherwise it's not a Kaitou kid anything! I agree that they really did do a good job in the two styles together. That's very hard to do with two different series. Heck with how popular it is so we might find a second movie knowing the production team.
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:52 am

I was surprised at how well the two art styles mixed together, as well. I was also impressed by the mixing of the two soundtracks. I thought it was well done. I don't know about any one else, but I loved the scene where Lupin was dressed up as Takagi. Even though I knew it wasn't Takagi, I found it hilarious to see Takagi act out of character.

Yep! In the Lupin vs Kid movie there would definitely be a Conan cameo. Somewhere in the movie you would see Conan's back then he would turn to the camera with an impish grin then walk off.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:26 pm

I found the Takagi Scene funny as well. But mainly when Sato was arresting him lol. But my Favorite interactions in the movie were Jigen and Conan by far.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Those scenes were the best. There should be a mini series of their adventures together.

I also liked how Ran had a bit of a part. Granted it was not her kicking some bad guys apart but trying to comfort someone going through a hard time. Heck when I was first watching the movie raw I thought the guy wanted to commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:41 am

Ran's scene was pretty good. She can kick butt and be sensitive. Pretty cool I think.

I would love to see a mini series with Conan and Jigen. That would be awesome! Those two play off of each other so well.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:51 pm

oh for sure they do. I kinda think there will be another special with these casts. mainly because you always see them taking notes on conan and figuring out his life, choices, and even catch phrases.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:56 pm

That list made me laugh. It said everything that us fans would know about him. "One of your favorite phrases is 'I need to go to the bathroom.' You got bladder problems or something?" I think that is what Jigen said but I died listening to that.
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:14 am

Yeah loved the list! Made me crack up.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:26 pm

......you know re reading this thread i think it's safe to say that we all love this movie as a whole lol.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:52 pm

I see that now. Looks like they really have to work on another one to satisfy us.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:45 pm

like thats ever hard to do lol
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:32 pm

True. Just announce something Conan and we go crazy.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:24 pm

ahhh the sadly awesome fan base we are lol
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:31 pm

I am of the opinion that there needs to be a real versus movie, or even have Jimmy face off against Leblanc's Lupin himself, since Jimmy already met Sherlock in movie 6.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.brycecampbell.me
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:33 pm

I agree. A real Versus movie would be awesome. I would just love to see how they would pull it off and how it would end that would satisfy both Case Closed Fans and Lupin Fans.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:42 pm

snipe1986 wrote:
I agree.  A real Versus movie would be awesome.  I would just love to see how they would pull it off and how it would end that would satisfy both Case Closed Fans and Lupin Fans.

Probably would not be very satisfied no matter who wins, because I know somebody who prefers Lupin III over Detective Conan, but supposing Jimmy's reasoning was good enough, and nothing known by chance, which happens a lot in the anime, he might like it, otherwise he would want Lupin to win.
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Yes a true verses would be great. This movie was more of a verses compared to the special but it still wasn't a true verses.

However as you said it's hard to satisfy everybody. Just who would win? It's tricky.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:50 pm

I mean you could go with an everyone wins scenerio. Such as Conan Actually does catch Lupin in the end, but Zenigata messes it up while hes being taken in and he gets away. But who knows maybe people will feel like thats a cop out you know
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:55 pm

snipe1986 wrote:
I mean you could go with an everyone wins scenerio.  Such as Conan Actually does catch Lupin in the end, but Zenigata messes it up while hes being taken in and he gets away.  But who knows maybe people will feel like thats a cop out you know

That would be funny.

As for being a cop out, it would be much more so if it turned out to be a dream at the time Jimmy catches Lupin III.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next