Save Case Closed

One Truth Prevails

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new forums we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't forget to register!
Want to know the cheapest price for CC DVDs? Well head over to http://www.savecaseclosedpodcast.wordpress.com/ for info on CC DVDs
Streaming Now! Case Closed on their website, all you have to do is sign up and pay the monthly fee http://www.funimation.com/
Want info on the CC fanDUB? Head over to the SCC Podcast Website or the SCC FB page!
Case Closed S.A.V.E. Editions now available
Case Closed is now digital!!! Buy single episodes or entire seasons on iTunes!
Remember to catch Case Closed every Friday @ http://allkidsoutofthepool.com/ Check their schedule page for time listings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Which Case Closed Movie between 7-10 Would you like to see dubbed
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 am by SaveCaseClosed

» List of Manga-based episodes (Color coded)
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:23 pm by snipe1986

» NEW SCC Podcast Website
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:37 pm by renzo210

» Case Closed High Quality Raw Episodes (1-635)
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Detective Conan - 20th Anniversary (Anime/Movie)
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 12:46 pm by Heliotropic

» Detective Conan Raw Episodes
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Spoiler Discussion
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Heliotropic

» I Found a way to get it back case closed for more dub ep
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:16 pm by GAMERZEROZ1

» Case Closed Episode 133-134(126-127 Japanese Count) Casting
Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 pm by SaveCaseClosed

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie

Go down 
+2
kaitochick
gid4051
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gid4051
gid4051

Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:57 pm

So kinda like OVA 1 with Kid and Yaiba? That would be one trippy movie! xD
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Ya that would be much worse i think lol. But hopefully it's something that can be done in the future....a real versus i mean not the dream cop out.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:06 pm

gid4051 wrote:
So kinda like OVA 1 with Kid and Yaiba? That would be one trippy movie! xD

Except that was kind of cannon, because that happened in KID's own manga series, whereas these versus movies are like most of the other Detective Conan OVAs and movies, which are not cannon.

As for a real versus, that might just remain a dream for us.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.brycecampbell.me
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Sadly you may be right, but who knows. Maybe one day the people for lupin will finally agree to have him caught and have it be by Conan......I know thats more of a dream situation but it could happen :-)
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:12 pm

Maybe it could be like we think he did catch Lupin but then it turns out to be Zetigata or Kogoro dressed up like Lupin. Other than that yeah, it would only be a dream.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:16 pm

gid4051 wrote:
Maybe it could be like we think he did catch Lupin but then it turns out to be Zetigata or Kogoro dressed up like Lupin. Other than that yeah, it would only be a dream.

That would probably seem a bit too similar to episode 5 of Detective Conan to me, seeing as Gin and Vodka were supposed to be there, but were not.

However, with how easily Jimmy catches KID, no matter how he disguises himself, I do not think that would be a believable ending.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Yeah sadly as far as popular theif's go, they're are no real ways to catch them and have that be it for them. they always have a scapegoat or a trick to make sure their capture was never really a threat.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:25 pm

snipe1986 wrote:
Yeah sadly as far as popular theif's go, they're are no real ways to catch them and have that be it for them.  they always have a scapegoat or a trick to make sure their capture was never really a threat.

This is certainly true. After all, Lupin, the grandfather of Lupin III and inspiration for KID, only got caught because he wanted to be captured and he escaped prison with relative ease.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Damn Thief's. always thinking they're invincible and can get away with stuff cause they're talented and haven't murdered anyone.....except for Lupin but hes another case entirely lol
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:10 am

lol yeah! Those pesky thieves! Definitely, though, if they ever did do a true versus movie, Lupin probably wouldn't be caught, at least not for long.
Back to top Go down
SaveCaseClosed
SaveCaseClosed

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Only 3 days left till we get those DVD's. Who's ready for more Conan?
Back to top Go down
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:53 pm

I'm ready for some more Conan and Lupin. Very Happy I haven't seen either one for awhile so it will be a great way to rewatch them.
Back to top Go down
TRAVISAKATJ
VIP
VIP
TRAVISAKATJ

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:31 pm

I can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:39 pm

cant wait for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie   Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lupin The Third VS Detective Conan - The Movie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2