Save Case Closed

One Truth Prevails

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new forums we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't forget to register!
Want to know the cheapest price for CC DVDs? Well head over to http://www.savecaseclosedpodcast.wordpress.com/ for info on CC DVDs
Streaming Now! Case Closed on their website, all you have to do is sign up and pay the monthly fee http://www.funimation.com/
Want info on the CC fanDUB? Head over to the SCC Podcast Website or the SCC FB page!
Case Closed S.A.V.E. Editions now available
Case Closed is now digital!!! Buy single episodes or entire seasons on iTunes!
Remember to catch Case Closed every Friday @ http://allkidsoutofthepool.com/ Check their schedule page for time listings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Which Case Closed Movie between 7-10 Would you like to see dubbed
Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 am by SaveCaseClosed

» List of Manga-based episodes (Color coded)
Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:23 pm by snipe1986

» NEW SCC Podcast Website
Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:37 pm by renzo210

» Case Closed High Quality Raw Episodes (1-635)
Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Detective Conan - 20th Anniversary (Anime/Movie)
Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 12:46 pm by Heliotropic

» Detective Conan Raw Episodes
Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Spoiler Discussion
Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Heliotropic

» I Found a way to get it back case closed for more dub ep
Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:16 pm by GAMERZEROZ1

» Case Closed Episode 133-134(126-127 Japanese Count) Casting
Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 pm by SaveCaseClosed

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Your first Case Closed moment?

Go down 
+12
snipe1986
ccrogers15
SherrySilverBullet
brycec
DaiRanger
ShadowOz
PlayingMonk
Detective King
Hello_Sai
SaruMadness124
renzo210
chimpspark
16 posters
AuthorMessage
chimpspark
chimpspark

Your first Case Closed moment? Empty
PostSubject: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:30 pm

When did you fist watch Case Closed? Did you like it, love it, hate it? share your stories and read about others.
Back to top Go down
chimpspark
chimpspark

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:35 pm

I first watched it in 2004 and i was maybe 8 or 9. I would just love staying up late at night as a kid, just to watch this show. I was confused when it was cancled because i didn't know. But now i'm back into the series. Case Closed was unforgettable, even know.
Back to top Go down
renzo210
Admin
Admin
renzo210

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:36 pm

When it premiered on adult swim few years ago. I loved it from the 1st episode and watched it every time it aired Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.allkidsoutofthepool.com/
SaruMadness124
SaruMadness124

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:28 pm

I was 12 or 13, so, 5 or 6 years ago was when I first watched it. No idea why, but I had a hankering for Case Closed, even though I had never watched it before, it's kind of a blur to me lol Sadly, I watched it online, YouTube, obviously xD It was just an inkling I suppose. And it's become, not only my very first teen anime (I'm not biased cause of it, I swear ;p), it DESTROYED my earlier anime, and rightfully took 1st place Twisted Evil But I did start from top to bottom, the very beginning, episode 1 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bepplusscc
Hello_Sai
Hello_Sai

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:31 pm

How did I come across Case Closed? My story.

The first episode I seen was the episode when Rachel and Conan visit Serena parents villa with serena's sister. Yeah, that episode.
The first time I've watched Cased Closed was on Adult Swim. At the time, I was pretty young, maybe ten or an eleven years old. My parents wouldn't let me watch anything on adultswim or anything similar to it. My sister watched the show, So that's the only reason why I even seen it. So that's how I came across Case Closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.change.org/petitions/save-case-closed
Detective King
Detective King

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 pm

It was so exciting staying up late at night to watch Case Closed haha. bounce
I don't remember the first actual episode i watched

haha my memory is so bad.
Back to top Go down
Hello_Sai
Hello_Sai

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:14 am

Detective King wrote:
It was so exciting staying up late at night to watch Case Closed haha. bounce
I don't remember the first actual episode i watched

haha my memory is so bad.

lol Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.change.org/petitions/save-case-closed
PlayingMonk

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 pm

I just happened to catch it on Adult Swim one day. The first episode I saw was "Murder at the Local Diner". Luckily I happened to tune in near the beginning of the episode so I got to see the whole case. I was hooked after that.
Back to top Go down
ShadowOz

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:57 am

my first experience was when i was in the summer of 2004, it was close to midnight and i tuned in to adult swim just channel surfing at the time
thats when the episode started and it was Moon light sonata episode, i was in shock at how awesome the episode was and how not so childish the show is (back then i thought detective conan was strictly a childrens anime/manga), and since then i wanted more and now im proud of owner of the 5 seasons and the 6 movies released so far (hoping for the best for it to be revived)
Back to top Go down
DaiRanger
DaiRanger

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 pm

I got into the show after I was up late flipping through my favorite channels when I saw Case Closed on and I said to myself this could be interesting and it was awesome. I have been a fan since and Watch my dvds so much I'm surprised they haven't burned out.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:57 pm

DaiRanger wrote:
I got into the show after I was up late flipping through my favorite channels when I saw Case Closed on and I said to myself this could be interesting and it was awesome. I have been a fan since and Watch my dvds so much I'm surprised they haven't burned out.

Unfortunately, they are not available as digital files anywhere legally. Anyway, I think I first saw when I decided to stay up late enough to try, while I was still in high school.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.brycecampbell.me
SherrySilverBullet
SherrySilverBullet

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:26 pm

A couple years ago I saw the Manga at the library and was hooked! not long after that i watched the show but online cause i never could find it on tv... Crying or Very sad
but yeah. once i found out the plot and that Conan was a teenager first...OMG I THOUGHT THAT WAS SO COOL!!!now i am a huge fan and addict Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ccrogers15
ccrogers15

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:04 am

Bump cause its a good topic.

My first moment was in 2004 when the show aired. I watch all episodes that did air on the adult swim network and loved them. The show was pulled and i was sad cause i thought that was it. Then, 2 years ago i found out the series is also in japan and at over 15 seasons!
What a Face

I then bought the seasons 1-5 on DVD, and downloaded the fansubs.
Currently im watching episode 205. I have alot of episodes to watch!

Id do anything for a funimation to return to the series.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:15 pm

The first time I ever saw Case Closed was when Adult Swim aired the Moonlight Sonata case and after that episode I was instantly hooked. Currently I own all five seasons (including the individual DVD episodes) and all six movies. It's and amazing show as most of the people here know and i cant wait to continue to support it :-) .
Back to top Go down
dexter67

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:22 am

Saw the commercial on adult swim, had to see it but it aired at 1 am so it was tough to wake up. The first episode I saw was The June Bride Murder
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:11 pm

I was first introduced to Case Closed on Adult swim while I was in college. I happened to be working on one of my projects late at night and happened to stumble across it. At the time, I wasn't really into anime but then I saw Case Closed. It seemed different then the other anime plots I'd seen. The idea that Jimmy Kudo was really a high school student but had to solve crimes as a kid was really interesting to me. I don't remember which was my first episode but I loved the show from the first episode I saw. I couldn't always watch it because it came on so late but I tried to catch it when I could. I even went out and bought my first Manga book because of this series (Case Closed Vol 26, to be exact).
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:02 pm

kaitochick wrote:
I was first introduced to Case Closed on Adult swim while I was in college. I happened to be working on one of my projects late at night and happened to stumble across it. At the time, I wasn't really into anime but then I saw Case Closed. It seemed different then the other anime plots I'd seen. The idea that Jimmy Kudo was really a high school student but had to solve crimes as a kid was really interesting to me. I don't remember which was my first episode but I loved the show from the first episode I saw. I couldn't always watch it because it came on so late but I tried to catch it when I could. I even went out and bought my first Manga book because of this series (Case Closed Vol 26, to be exact).
That kind of premise was interesting to me as well. After all, anime and manga already have a ton of teen detectives anyway.

I think you should have started at volume 1 though. Things in the manga are very different from the anime, such as when cases happened, characters being introduced either earlier or later than in the anime, and important information and events that were left out of the anime.
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Yeah, I wish I would have started at Vol 1, too, but now at least I'm trying to go back and collect the old volumes. I've got a lot of the old ones now. Episodes like "The Time Bomb Express" and "Mystery Mastermind" will never be the same for me after reading the manga versions of the story. It was weird to find out that Haibara's sister was actually introduced a lot sooner in the manga than in the anime. I like both the manga and the anime but the story does make more sense chronology in the manga than in the anime.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:35 am

kaitochick wrote:
Yeah, I wish I would have started at Vol 1, too, but now at least I'm trying to go back and collect the old volumes. I've got a lot of the old ones now. Episodes like "The Time Bomb Express" and "Mystery Mastermind" will never be the same for me after reading the manga versions of the story. It was weird to find out that Haibara's sister was actually introduced a lot sooner in the manga than in the anime. I like both the manga and the anime but the story does make more sense chronology in the manga than in the anime.
Yeah, I used to be a real big fan of the anime, not that I hate it now, but before I read the manga, I never saw anything wrong with the way FUNimation handled things.

Once I read the manga, I found out that both FUNimation and Japan made blunders, with the latter making the worst of them. The only reason episode 128 (Japanese count) was made anyway was because "Mystery Mastermind" was not faithful to its manga counterpart. As for "Time Bomb Express", FUNimation would not made a dub error if we learned the aliases there like we should have.
Back to top Go down
Gammalad
Gammalad

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:29 pm

Oh boy I think I was like in the 4th grade or so, I remember paging through the TV guide and I thought the show was called "Road Closed" and I thought it was interesting, but I never thought I would watch it, however it wasn't until one morning before school I woke up at about 4:45am and saw it would come on at 5am I would stay up and watch it, and all I can say is from there I got hooked onto the show, I would get up every morning at 5:00am to watch it until it was taken off of Adult Swim. When it was taken off it made me very sad, that year for my Birthday I asked for one of the Case Closed DVDs and I got it, sadly it was only like the first 6 episodes and not the whole season...Still I watched the heck out of them. And from there you can say it was history.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Gammalad
gid4051
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:53 am

First time watching Case Closed was back when it aired around 5 in the morning. I was 12-13 years old and was up early with my brothers to watch Adult Swim and saw that series playing like the last 15 minutes. Loved it. After it stop showing never found it again. Then when I was 17-18 years old, found the series again after trying to find a new manga series to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first Case Closed moment?   Your first Case Closed moment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first Case Closed moment?
Page 1 of 1