Save Case Closed

One Truth Prevails

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new forums we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't forget to register!
Want to know the cheapest price for CC DVDs? Well head over to http://www.savecaseclosedpodcast.wordpress.com/ for info on CC DVDs
Streaming Now! Case Closed on their website, all you have to do is sign up and pay the monthly fee http://www.funimation.com/
Want info on the CC fanDUB? Head over to the SCC Podcast Website or the SCC FB page!
Case Closed S.A.V.E. Editions now available
Case Closed is now digital!!! Buy single episodes or entire seasons on iTunes!
Remember to catch Case Closed every Friday @ http://allkidsoutofthepool.com/ Check their schedule page for time listings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Which Case Closed Movie between 7-10 Would you like to see dubbed
Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 am by SaveCaseClosed

» List of Manga-based episodes (Color coded)
Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:23 pm by snipe1986

» NEW SCC Podcast Website
Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:37 pm by renzo210

» Case Closed High Quality Raw Episodes (1-635)
Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Detective Conan - 20th Anniversary (Anime/Movie)
Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 12:46 pm by Heliotropic

» Detective Conan Raw Episodes
Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Spoiler Discussion
Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Heliotropic

» I Found a way to get it back case closed for more dub ep
Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:16 pm by GAMERZEROZ1

» Case Closed Episode 133-134(126-127 Japanese Count) Casting
Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 pm by SaveCaseClosed

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Introductions: Who are you?

Go down 
+10
Heliotropic
SaruMadness124
cnotevip5
SherrySilverBullet
Iam1412Te
PlayingMonk
chimpspark
brycec
renzo210
Hello_Sai
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gid4051
gid4051

Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions: Who are you?   Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 1:26 pm

I say it will get more active. They say the fandub is like 90% done on the first couple episodes. And with more podcasts coming, I think we will see a spike.
Back to top Go down
Heliotropic
Heliotropic

PostSubject: Re: Introductions: Who are you?   Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:10 pm

brycec wrote:

Welcome Helio.

I hope you enjoy your stay, but this place has a tendency to come and go a lot (I have started a few threads that do not seem to have gotten anywhere), considering that I have been one of the top three posters here for some time, despite not being very active, so you might not be able to know everyone.

I do tend to like the manga more than the anime as well, but things have not been as bad as they were with the early episodes.

Thanks for the welcome!

Most the DC/CC communities, even DCTP and DCW are slow, so I don't think it'll be a problem! It's just another page I have to keep open.
I'll probably end up contributing to the DC forum quite a bit when I'm able to post. It's always nice to have another spot to talk Conan!

Though it is a bit confusing to have a separate section for both Case Closed and Detective Conan, especially since the latest episodes also go under the moniker Case Closed. I'm assuming the proper section to discuss episodes on Crunchy would be the DC forum though?
Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to adjust to the layout, but so far the people I've talked with have all been really kind/welcoming!
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ShuichiAkai84/posts
SaveCaseClosed
SaveCaseClosed

PostSubject: Re: Introductions: Who are you?   Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:17 pm

Yeah the detective conan section for sure. We are pretty chill here though. Just want fans of the series to have somewhere to go speak their mind about the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions: Who are you?   Introductions: Who are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions: Who are you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Case Closed :: Case Closed :: Case Closed Series-
Jump to: