Save Case Closed

One Truth Prevails

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new forums we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't forget to register!
Want to know the cheapest price for CC DVDs? Well head over to http://www.savecaseclosedpodcast.wordpress.com/ for info on CC DVDs
Streaming Now! Case Closed on their website, all you have to do is sign up and pay the monthly fee http://www.funimation.com/
Want info on the CC fanDUB? Head over to the SCC Podcast Website or the SCC FB page!
Case Closed S.A.V.E. Editions now available
Case Closed is now digital!!! Buy single episodes or entire seasons on iTunes!
Remember to catch Case Closed every Friday @ http://allkidsoutofthepool.com/ Check their schedule page for time listings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» Which Case Closed Movie between 7-10 Would you like to see dubbed
SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 am by SaveCaseClosed

» List of Manga-based episodes (Color coded)
SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:23 pm by snipe1986

» NEW SCC Podcast Website
SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:37 pm by renzo210

» Case Closed High Quality Raw Episodes (1-635)
SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Detective Conan - 20th Anniversary (Anime/Movie)
SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 12:46 pm by Heliotropic

» Detective Conan Raw Episodes
SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:06 am by SaveCaseClosed

» Spoiler Discussion
SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:03 pm by Heliotropic

» I Found a way to get it back case closed for more dub ep
SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:16 pm by GAMERZEROZ1

» Case Closed Episode 133-134(126-127 Japanese Count) Casting
SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 pm by SaveCaseClosed

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:02 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

SCC Panel content

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TRAVISAKATJ
VIP
VIP
TRAVISAKATJ

SCC Panel content - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCC Panel content   SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:03 am

brycec wrote:

Pretty much, but for different reasons.

The Save Case Closed image itself in the first of the two slides just grabs my attention more than the text does, even though the color contrast with the background does not seem to be much of a problem.

The "what SCC has done so far" slide has a bit of a different. The background is dark and the text color is dark red, which is not a good combination, because there might be some people there that have issues seeing colors, and in some cases people will be seeing that text as black, which would make it even harder read than it is for you and I.

The best and easiest way that I know of to fix the problems in the slides is to make the text black and put it on a white background. You can keep the images, but they should probably be moved over to the upper left or upper right, depending on how quickly you want people to notice them, since books in the US flow left to right, and you will not see many foreigners in a convention, except for those with visas to allow them to visit the US or if they immigrated here, legally or illegally.

Thanks for the input, but I want to try something else first.  I'm going to play with the color a little bit.  The new edit is up now.  I would like to know what everyone else thinks as well.
Back to top Go down
brycec
brycec

PostSubject: Re: SCC Panel content   SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:00 pm

TRAVISAKATJ wrote:
brycec wrote:

Pretty much, but for different reasons.

The Save Case Closed image itself in the first of the two slides just grabs my attention more than the text does, even though the color contrast with the background does not seem to be much of a problem.

The "what SCC has done so far" slide has a bit of a different. The background is dark and the text color is dark red, which is not a good combination, because there might be some people there that have issues seeing colors, and in some cases people will be seeing that text as black, which would make it even harder read than it is for you and I.

The best and easiest way that I know of to fix the problems in the slides is to make the text black and put it on a white background. You can keep the images, but they should probably be moved over to the upper left or upper right, depending on how quickly you want people to notice them, since books in the US flow left to right, and you will not see many foreigners in a convention, except for those with visas to allow them to visit the US or if they immigrated here, legally or illegally.

Thanks for the input, but I want to try something else first.  I'm going to play with the color a little bit.  The new edit is up now.  I would like to know what everyone else thinks as well.

Sometimes, I wish platforms the run forums like these had the same features features as wikis, because I need some way of seeing changes.

However, things do seem to be better right now. The "what SCC has done so far" is definitely easier to read now, since you changed to use white text.

Also the image in the first of the slides I mentioned does not seem to take as much as my attention as it did before, though this is where seeing the revision history of posts could really help to distinguish that, which is something not in our powers as regular members.

Nothing can ever be perfect, but this does look better than before.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.brycecampbell.me
TRAVISAKATJ
VIP
VIP
TRAVISAKATJ

PostSubject: Re: SCC Panel content   SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:24 pm

Thanks again for the input.  I think I'll leave it as it is for now, at least until others have a chance to add their input as well.  While I wait, I think that I will start on the next panel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCC Panel content   SCC Panel content - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCC Panel content
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Save Case Closed :: Case Closed Podcast :: Case Closed Podcast-
Jump to: