Save Case Closed

One Truth Prevails

HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new forums we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't forget to register!
Want to know the cheapest price for CC DVDs? Well head over to http://www.savecaseclosedpodcast.wordpress.com/ for info on CC DVDs
Streaming Now! Case Closed on their website, all you have to do is sign up and pay the monthly fee http://www.funimation.com/
Want info on the CC fanDUB? Head over to the SCC Podcast Website or the SCC FB page!
Case Closed S.A.V.E. Editions now available
Case Closed is now digital!!! Buy single episodes or entire seasons on iTunes!
Remember to catch Case Closed every Friday @ http://allkidsoutofthepool.com/ Check their schedule page for time listings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:43 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gid4051

PostSubject: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:01 am

There is a new special coming this year in time for the 20th anniversary of the manga.

Here is the first preview of it: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Whats the link? I cant see it on here. It says only admins are allowed to see it.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:33 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If you still can't see it, it's just a link to the YouTube video. I'm sure you can find it by search if it still doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:54 pm

looks pretty interesting i cant wait to see it

Back to top Go down
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:17 am

I'm pretty psych about it but at the same time I'm not going to put my hopes up with it. I tend to have a high set of standards.
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:38 am

Yeah, don't know if it will be good or not, but I'm definitely intrigued. If Conan loses his memory, will he think he's really a kid, or will he think he a teen and forget that he's supposed to be acting like a kid, thus blowing his cover? To say the least, I'm interested in seeing how the writers handle the situation. If done right, it could be a good story.
Back to top Go down
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:41 am

Now we just need to wait for the date of release. Either way, it looks like Conan will be naked for a good chunk of the special. xD
Back to top Go down
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:00 pm

That poor boy some one clothe the child teen lol

Back to top Go down
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:04 pm

It will be extra pay back for haibara for him seeing her in the hot spring murder case.
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:41 am

LoL yeah. Still, poor guy.
Back to top Go down
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:28 pm

Lol true, but at the same time were assuming she'll actually see him like that if not then hes still in the clear from more revenge on her end lol.

Back to top Go down
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Sorry for the late update but this special is to be released on December 26. Although I'm sure we will have to wait awhile before subs of it will come out. That is if Crunchyroll doesn't sub it first.
Back to top Go down
SavyBee

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:22 am

I haven't been able to watch it  yet due to a lack of subtitles. But if someone were able to get a copy of the RAW one, wouldn't it be EPIC if we could Fandub it? We'd get so many English speaking people to see it due to the lack of subs right now.
What do you guys think?
-Savy, voices of Rachel and Amy in the Fandub Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRAVISAKATJ
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:22 am

SavyBee wrote:
I haven't been able to watch it  yet due to a lack of subtitles. But if someone were able to get a copy of the RAW one, wouldn't it be EPIC if we could Fandub it? We'd get so many English speaking people to see it due to the lack of subs right now.
What do you guys think?
-Savy, voices of Rachel and Amy in the Fandub Very Happy

That would be awesome, and it could get fans of the show talking about the SCC movement.
Back to top Go down
gid4051

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:55 am

It would be awesome but I think Professor C is still busy on those episodes of the fandub. I would love to see it get done but we do need more voice actors.
Back to top Go down
SavyBee

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

I've made several attempts to get the information on the voices still needed because I've had people willing to do them for a long time. If I could get the lines sent to me I could fill the parts with friends of mine really quickly. As I understand it, there are just minor characters missing, correct? I can totally fill those if I could just get the lines sent to me.

I believe that trying to dub the older episodes is a good idea, but if we could dub the specials and movies before they've been subbed (that would require a translator on our part, though...) then we would explode with views and visits. We'd also catch the long-term fans and those are the more dedicated ones (in my personal experience) who would REALLY get behind us and help spread the word.

Also I feel that we should reach out to popular Detective Conan AMV editors and maybe work something out with them to get the word out as well
Back to top Go down
TRAVISAKATJ
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:09 am

Try sending Professor C a PM, I think that would be the best way to get in touch with him.  As for dubbing specials and movies before they are subbed, I agree that would be awesome.  The only thing is like you said, we would need our own translator, and I don't think that we have one just yet.  I think having more AMV/SCC adds would be a good way to get the word out too, if I remember right we have one out there on YouTube from a while back.
Back to top Go down
SavyBee

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:51 pm

Yup, you may be thinking of the one I made *laughs*. Or Austin, I know he made some, too.
If he's the one that runs the Facebook or the email. than I have contacted him several times ^_^'
Back to top Go down
TRAVISAKATJ
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:41 pm

I was thinking of the one that was made by DBZHakusho2011.  As for Professor C, I'm sure he'll get back to you soonish.  He has a lot going on right now, with the panel, shirts, the sites, the fan dub and whatever else he has going on.
Back to top Go down
SavyBee

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Oh yup, that was Austin! He's a very close and precious friend of mine.

Yeah, I heard about the panel booth thing. That's awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRAVISAKATJ
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:20 pm

That's cool.  I'll post the time and date of the Panel as soon as I get the email telling me when.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History   

Back to top Go down

The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1