Save Case Closed

One Truth Prevails

HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the new forums we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't forget to register!
Want to know the cheapest price for CC DVDs? Well head over to http://www.savecaseclosedpodcast.wordpress.com/ for info on CC DVDs
Streaming Now! Case Closed on their website, all you have to do is sign up and pay the monthly fee http://www.funimation.com/
Want info on the CC fanDUB? Head over to the SCC Podcast Website or the SCC FB page!
Case Closed S.A.V.E. Editions now available
Case Closed is now digital!!! Buy single episodes or entire seasons on iTunes!
Remember to catch Case Closed every Friday @ http://allkidsoutofthepool.com/ Check their schedule page for time listings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Buy Case Closed Manga
Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» SCC Panel content
Today at 9:07 am by TRAVISAKATJ

» Detective Conan Movie 19: Sunflowers of Inferno
Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:49 pm by gid4051

» setting up panels
Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:43 pm by gid4051

» The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History
Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:30 pm by gid4051

» Character design changes over the years
Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:26 pm by gid4051

» Magic Kaito (The Series)
Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:20 pm by gid4051

» Detective Conan/Case Closed Livestream!
Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:15 pm by gid4051

» Do you want Case Closed on Toonami?
Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:13 pm by gid4051

»  Case Closed: The Mirapolis Investigation
Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:30 pm by Moonlit Flower

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Share | 

Digital episodes and S.A.V.E. box sets, will you pick some up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Detective King

PostSubject: Digital episodes and S.A.V.E. box sets, will you pick some up?   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Are any of you people thinking of getting some episodes digitally?
I know i'll probably but some of my favorite episodes digitally, just so I can watch those where ever i am. bounce

Also second question: Are you you guys/girls planning on picking up the new Case Closed S.A.V.E box sets?

I'll be buying them sometime soon, despite being my favorite show I haven't picked up any Box Sets yet.
I got the movies a while back, but then I got distracted buying all these Bandai releases before they went out a print.
Now with this new Case Closed hype I'm finally ready to buy up some episodes now. cheers

VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Digital episodes and S.A.V.E. box sets, will you pick some up?   Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:27 pm

I sure will
I'm the kind of erson that uses DVDs and leaves them lying around getting scratched Embarassed
I've bought A LOT of the same DVDs over and over
I don't think I'll ever get over it Laughing
Back to top Go down
snipe1986

PostSubject: Re: Digital episodes and S.A.V.E. box sets, will you pick some up?   Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:20 pm

i plan on buying a few digital episodes and might buy a season or two for some friends. i still have all my seasons and 4 episodes dics so im good on back ups for now lol.

Back to top Go down
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Digital episodes and S.A.V.E. box sets, will you pick some up?   Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:11 am

I do not plan to get either because I already own all the episodes FUNimation dubbed, and I have no need for the digital releases, because people like me do not need to buy things again for the portability convenience.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.brycecampbell.me
Iam1412Te
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Digital episodes and S.A.V.E. box sets, will you pick some up?   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 pm

I bought a few sets
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/xxWhitephantom1412
SaveCaseClosed

PostSubject: Re: Digital episodes and S.A.V.E. box sets, will you pick some up?   Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:36 am

I'm thinking of re-buying seasons 2-4 digital download. I did grab Season 1 S.A.V.E edition.
Back to top Go down
dexter67

PostSubject: Re: Digital episodes and S.A.V.E. box sets, will you pick some up?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:12 am

I bought the season 4 and 5 SAVE sets off amazon to complete my dub, recently picked up the season 2 singles, and now all I need is movie 3,4 and 6.
Back to top Go down
kaitochick

PostSubject: Re: Digital episodes and S.A.V.E. box sets, will you pick some up?   Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:30 pm

I have all the DVDs available in english and I got the first 3 seasons on iTunes. I've also been getting episodes when I can on Amazon Instant but hope to eventually get all the episodes on Amazon. I would love to have a digital copy of all the episodes, as well as the movies if they ever release those on Amazon.
Back to top Go down
brycec

PostSubject: Re: Digital episodes and S.A.V.E. box sets, will you pick some up?   Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:53 pm

kaitochick wrote:
I have all the DVDs available in english and I got the first 3 seasons on iTunes. I've also been getting episodes when I can on Amazon Instant but hope to eventually get all the episodes on Amazon. I would love to have a digital copy of all the episodes, as well as the movies if they ever release those on Amazon.
You do not need to repurchase all of your content just to have digital copies, if you have them on DVD. You just need an optical drive that can recognize DVDs and the right software.

However, since there is plenty of information about the method, that is all I am going to say in this regard.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.brycecampbell.me

Digital episodes and S.A.V.E. box sets, will you pick some up?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1